| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lytton, Bc in October is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35.9mm (1.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Lytton, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lytton, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lytton, Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) WSW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) S
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) SW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) SW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) SSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 139.4 kms (86.7 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) SSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 220.3 kms (136.9 miles) SW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) ENE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 96.6 kms (60 miles) NE
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) ESE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) S